Untitled

Untitled
.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Why Kunming?????


A lot of people always ask my why on earth I am always going to Kunming, a city so far removed from the economic hotspots along the coast. To be honest little attracts me to these places currently, because I feel in order to really understand cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong one first has to understand the base on which all that was built on. 
Kunming and Yunnan are this base that I am currently trying to understand. Otherwise I think there is just too much superficial knowledge, which really doesn't give understanding to the issues happening in this country currently. 

IES (the program with which I am here) asked me to answer some questions about why I chose Kunming. Maybe some of you find them interesting. 

Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment